1-1 of 1
unitech electronics today introduced the new 2D ring scanner to its industry-leading wearable portfolio: MS652, features wearable design that gives users freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks comfortably while keeping both hands free. The MS652 is designed to streamline the workflow for a wide range of applications such as retail, logistics, field service and hospitality.
• Lightweight and unique wearable ring design
• One push rotate design allows right and left hand operation switch easily
• Available to read 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes
• BLE4.2 wireless design with 10M operation range
• Rugged and durable design with IP42 and 1.5m drops
• BT to NFC pairing : Easily pair to smart phones and tablets ( Including iOS/Android devices)
• Changeable and rechargeable battery pack.
• Full Shift Battery Life: Up to 13 Hours
• Mounted on two fingers to enhance the operation stability.
• Larger flash memory storage with 7.5 MB built-in USB drive (store up to store up to 590,000 of EAN13 codes)
• Easier scanner configuration, data access and firmware upgrade via built-in USB drive
Ergonomic design for mobile operators
The MS652 wearable 2D ring scanner enables its operator to move products, packages, materials and proceed with their barcode reading tasks more efficiently, safely and comfortably. Whether you prefer left or right-handed operation, users can instantly switch between right and left hand operation with the special one push rotate design. It improves productivity in your operations with the wearable technology.
Ultimate 2D BT Ring scanner
Featuring a superior scan engine, MS652 is available to scan most 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes printed on paper labels or displayed on the screen of a mobile phone. The Bluetooth BLE 4.2 and NFC technology delivers the most efficient way to pair with smart phone and tablets (including iOS or android system) with just a touch. Moreover, the wireless technology keeps the scanner connected up to 10 m (30 ft) from the computer, increasing productivity by allowing workers to move to the task. The MS652 can be utilized with an auto mode that ensures no data is lost while it is out of range of the wireless signal, also upload the data to the back-end system automatically when it gets back in range, allowing users to complete their tasks without interruption.
Small but Durable
The MS652 is small but extremely rugged which supports IP42 protection against water and dust as long as 1.5 meters drop-resistant housing. In addition, the MS652 is built in changeable and rechargeable battery pack that allows users to improve your work productivity at work. With an ergonomic and compact design, the MS652 2D ring scanner delivers users powerful way to improve efficiency to the next level.