Conditions Of Use
All inquiries, complaints or correspondence regarding these Conditions or ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE should be directed to the contact information indicated on our contact page with us.
Purchase of Products in ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE
You can only buy products that are available for sale and whose details appear in EDITEN VIRTUAL STORE and with delivery in Europe.
The details of the products available for purchase (including the corresponding price) are specified in ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE. May be the products, price, descriptions as well as the images that appear on the website are for informational purposes only.
ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE will take all necessary and reasonable measures to ensure that all the details, descriptions and prices of the products that appear in ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE are correct when the information is included in ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE. While we will try by all means within our reach to keep the ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE store as up-to-date as possible, the information specified at a given time may not always reflect the exact situation when you place an order.
Realization of Purchase Orders for Products and Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement:
- Once you have selected the products you wish to purchase, those products will be included in the "my cart" shopping cart.
- In the summary page "shopping cart" you can access the summary of the order in which you can identify and correct possible information errors, as well as indicate the shipping address to which you want your products delivered.
- In order to activate and process your order, you will have to re-accept the terms and conditions of sale described in this document. To be able to activate and click on the "Cash" button so that we receive a binding order.
- Once you have clicked on the "Cashier" button, we will obtain an authorization from the marketing company of your credit or debit card for the amount indicated on the summary page of the order. At this point in the process, we will not deduct funds from your card, although the balance available on your card will be reduced with the authorization. This process is the usual procedure that banks follow. If your credit card is not authorized, the order will not be processed.
- ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your product order, which does not constitute automatic acceptance by us of your order.
- ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE will send you a second e-mail accepting your product order and confirming that the products you have requested will be sent to you ("Confirmation of Delivery").
- You and ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE will have entered into a contract of sale of the products requested by you once we have sent you the e-mail of Confirmation of Shipment and in any case, nevertheless, when you receive the aforementioned products.
- The purchase agreement will be in Spanish.
- The text of the contract of sale will be included in the e-mail of Confirmation of Shipment and will be stored by ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE although it will not be accessible to the Client after the conclusion of the contract.
- When the product requested by you has stopped being manufactured or is not available;
- When the marketing entity of your credit or debit card does not authorize the payment of the purchase price;
- When there is some kind of error in the data of the products, such as specifications, prices or stock;
- When it does not meet the criteria for the execution of orders specified at the beginning of this section.
ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE reserves the right to:
- Modify or cancel, temporarily or permanently, the service provided through ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE (or any part thereof) with or without notice. ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE will not be liable to you or to other third parties for such modification or cancellation; I
- If, despite modifying the Terms and Conditions and / or Delivery Conditions, you continue to use the service provided through ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE (or any part of it) after such modification, it will be considered that you have agreed to the said change. You will be responsible for checking the Conditions regularly in order to determine if any changes have occurred. If you do not agree with any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you should immediately stop using the ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE service.
- In the event that ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE modifies these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Conditions in force on the date and time at which you placed your order. You may request a copy of the current version of the Conditions via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ETIDEN VIRTUAL STORE is registered in the TRUST ONLINE claim settlement system, so:
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile. Likewise, as an entity adhering to CONFIANZA ONLINE and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes related to online contracting and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may resort to the dispute resolution system of CONFIDENCE ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es).
Return of damaged, defective or warranty products
If you receive a damaged product during your shipment, you can choose to return it within 15 days from the date of receipt of the order.
You can return a defective product within 15 days from the date of receipt of the order. The reimbursement of the amount of the product purchased will be made with the prior authorization and guarantee of the manufacturer, who may offer the customer the possibility of repairing it. The cost of shipping the defective product will be borne by the customer.
Product under warranty:
All products sold have the guarantee offered by the manufacturer. To exercise the right of guarantee, you must keep all the information in relation to the shipment of the product and your invoice. Contact the manufacturer to try to solve the problem. If the manufacturer can not solve the problem, you can contact us so we can help you exercise your right of guarantee.
Note 1: If the reason for the return is not due to damaged product in the shipment or is not a defective product, we will not make the amount of the product purchased, the customer is responsible for the choice of the product and to verify the characteristics of the same. Labelfactory reserves the right to accept the return. In the mentioned cases, the amount of the products received within 30 days will be reimbursed in the original conditions, with all the accessories and all the wrappings and seals intact without evidence of tampering. The cost of return transportation will be deducted from the amount of the refund that will be made by transfer to the bank account indicated by the customer within 15 days of receipt of the damaged or defective merchandise.
Note 2: In no case will returns of the following items be accepted:
- Products that expire quickly, offers of the Outlet section in which the conditions in which the product is notified are notified.
- Software or digital content that have been unsealed.
- A service provided by Labelfactory, S.L. (ETIDEN) if it had been rendered and accepted.
- Products that do not allow their return due to reasons of health protection, that have been unsealed after delivery or that have been mixed with other products or with evident signs of having been used.
ETIDEN Refund Guarantee.
All ETIDEN products can be returned within 15 days from the receipt of the goods, we will refund the amount of the product purchased, but not the shipping costs of shipping or return of your purchase. The customer will bear the risk of the cost of transport. The return will be subject to the return conditions described above and the products must be received in their original packaging without unsealing and without evidence of handling or use.
This website is property of LABELFACTORY S.L., which has the NIF B95752481 and registered office located in the Boroa Business Park, 19 Pavilions, 13-18, 48340 Amorebieta (Vizcaya), Spain, in Adelante ETIDEN
All data provided by users of this website will be used exclusively for the purposes expressed in each case and will be treated by applying the technical and organizational security measures established by current legislation. Non-contractual images - may not correspond to the product described.
Responsibilities of ETIDEN:
The continued access to the elements and information contained in the website, its correct viewing or downloading and its usefulness may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond the control of ETIDEN.
ETIDEN does not assume any responsibility for any damages caused by interference, telephone faults and disconnections in the electronic system and / or by any other factor or circumstance beyond its control.
The products, prices and descriptions as well as the images that appear on the website are for informational purposes only, although the user must take into account that they may not reflect the most recent status on the issues analyzed. ETIDEN does not guarantee that the information contained in this website is truthful, up-to-date and not erroneous. Likewise, these materials can be modified, developed or updated without prior notification by the manufacturers and distributors. Non-contractual images - may not correspond to the product described.
The links contained in the website may lead the user to other websites and web pages managed by third parties, over which ETIDEN does not exercise any type of control.
Responsibilities of the users
The user of the website does so at his own risk. ETIDEN can not be held liable for damages arising from the use of the website, nor for actions taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
The user is not authorized to use the contents of this website for commercial or advertising purposes.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
This legal notice is governed by current Spanish legislation. Any dispute that may arise from the interpretation of the conditions established in this legal notice will be submitted to the courts of Europe.