- Those who visit the ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY website, www.etiden.eu
- Those who voluntarily communicate with ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY by email, chat or complete any of the data collection forms published on the ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY website.
- Those who request information about the products and services of ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY by hiring their products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY or access to data by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY for the provision of its services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be treated by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY for any of the purposes set forth in this Policy.
- In relation to the "cookies" that ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY uses in browsing through its web pages https://www.etiden.com/t/Disclaimer are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting these web pages, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the habits or browsing needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY clients, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY makes available for the management of the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information of the ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.All the information about the cookies used by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, is published in its Cookies Policy, available for consultation at https://www.etiden.com/t/Disclaimer
- In the case of sending an email to ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of said data by ETIDEN -LABELFACTORY is the attention of inquiries and requests for information that arise about the products and services of ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY.
- In the case of sending an email to ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY related to their job offers, these data will be processed to participate in the personnel selection procedures.
- In the case of ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY forms that interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as sending commercial and advertising communications about ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY services. LABELFACTORY, unless the interested party expressly expresses his opposition at the same moment of the collection of his data. However, the foregoing, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY for that purpose.
- In the contracting of the services offered by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, only those personal data necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the rendering of the services and remuneration of the same by the clients will be collected, said data being collected and treated with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, contacting ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other address. means indicated by the latter.
- To send documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as to send commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless the client expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area.
- For the maintenance of historical records of commercial relations during the legally established terms.
- In those cases in which ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY must access and / or process personal data with respect to which the client has the status of responsible or responsible for the treatment, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will treat said data as the person in charge of the treatment in accordance with the provisions of the Article 28 of the RGPD and according to what is indicated in the section called "ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY as the person in charge of the treatment", included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY informs the user that certain traffic data will be retained and preserved. generated during the development of communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided for in said Act concur.
- For all those other purposes, which expressly appear in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by it.
Period of conservation of personal data
ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY may keep these data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from your relationship with the customer.
In the case of the data object of conservation with reason of to the Law 25/2007, of 18 of October, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same will be the detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will be the following:
- Employees of ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY in the performance of their duties.
- ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY providers that intervene in the provision of the services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision thereof.
- Companies belonging to the Group of Companies of which ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY is a party, understood within the meaning of article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of an identical or analogous nature offered by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY as an integral supplier of solutions for traceability, identification, coding and labeling.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Corps, in the event that ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY was required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its clients and its services
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the latter.
Rights of users and exercise thereof
- Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access: Users have the right to obtain from ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY information about whether they are treating personal data concerning them, accessing them and obtaining information about the treatment performed.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification: Users have the right to have ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY rectify their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression: Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the other circumstances provided by law are present.
- Right to limit treatment: Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that they do not apply to them the treatment operations that should correspond in each case, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability: The users have the right to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, as long as said data are exclusively for the user and have been provided by the latter.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
Control authorityThe users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/ index-ides-idphp.php.International data transfersIn those ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY products and services in which international transfers are required to enable the provision thereof, said circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and accepted. expressly by this prior to them.ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY as the treatment managerPursuant to article 28 RGPD and concordant, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will treat the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In this case, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will act as the processor, in accordance with the following terms:
- Whether they are ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY clients or not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request accompanied by their D.N.I. or valid document in law that proves your identity, addressed to ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, S.L.U. Boroa Business Park, 19 Pavilions, 13-18 - 48340 - AMOREBIETA (Vizcaya) - Spain, to the attention of the Data Protection Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
- In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY reserves the right to charge a fee for the administrative costs derived or the right to refuse to act with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the art. 12.5 RGPD.
ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will only treat the data in accordance with the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that which appears in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the applicable contractual conditions.
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules shall apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to the data for the provision of services:1. In the event that ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY must access the treatment resources located at the client's facilities, the latter will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as for communicating them to ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, who It undertakes to respect them and to demand compliance from the people in their organization who participate in the provision of services.2. When ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY remotely access the data processing resources responsible for the client, the latter must establish and implement the security policy and measures in their remote treatment systems, being ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY responsible for establishing and implementing the policy and security measures in their own local systems.3. When the service is provided by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY in its own premises, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the processing of data in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
- When the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or or for the provision of the services subject to the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibility for its relationship with the customer may be derived.
- In the event that ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY uses the data for another purpose or communicates or uses it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Terms of Service, it will also be considered responsible for the processing.
- ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY undertakes, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy with respect to the personal data to which it must access and / or deal with in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Conditions of the service that applies to them, both during and after their termination, undertaking to use said information only for the purpose envisaged in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within their organization who participates in any phase of the processing of personal data customer responsibility.
- The access and / or processing of the data by ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, without prejudice to the legal provisions or regulations in force that may be applicable in each case or which ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY adopts on its own initiative, will be subject to security measures necessary for:
The customer authorizes ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, as the person in charge of processing, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the customer, storage services, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that are necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its development regulations. At any time, the customer can contact ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY of a contract of data processing in accordance with art. 28.4 of the RGPD.The client authorizes ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY to carry out the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of the services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY is not responsible for the breach of the obligations derived from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations regarding data protection by the user and / or client in relation to their activity and which is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that join ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY. Each party must face the responsibility arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY, only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
- The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the customer responsible for processing.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that ETIDEN-LABELFACTORY is obliged to perform.